The flora of the Maldives

The flora of the Maldives is made up of 70% mainly by coconut. The coconut trees can reach a height of 20 meters. Of these plants is used all the nuts the leaves and wood . Make up the remaining 30% They think the mangrove plants with high roots protruding from the water…

Your holidays

Aline and her husband chose to reach for their trip to nozze.Hanno spent their honeymoon in our structure fascinated by our photos and the local context Choose a trip to the Maldives in Guest house from us means coming into contact with the population local, live your days in splendid…

Maldivian Lifestyle

The traditional Maldivian family consisted of a patriarch who earned a living primarily by fishing carpentry ,seamanship and boatbuilding are traditional profession some men pursued. The woman normally stayed at home and took care of the children and other household duties. In a new era of urbanization , industrialization and the growth of tourism had brought…

How to call and surf the internet

Many of you are wondering how to call and surf the Web . Many people make a subscription directly from their country of origin by spending big bucks . Our advice is to make a local SIM card that will allow you to stay connected to the Internet at any time of the day even when not…