The flora of the Maldives

The flora of the Maldives is made up of 70% mainly by coconut. The coconut trees can reach a height of 20 meters. Of these plants is used all the nuts the leaves and wood . Make up the remaining 30% We think the mangrove plants with high roots sticking out of the water and pandanus. Very famous is the breadfruit tree a tree imposing and majestic which fruit you can bake frying it or baked arrostendolo .
To top it all there are trees of mango and banana trees .
Among the plants is easy to find the bounganville hibiscus and frangipani .

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *